Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Nude Ears!

Happy Nude Ears, efurrydoggy and hoomin! My Nude Ears rezolooshun is to blog more often, since Gamma and Ont Merry an' utherhoomins like to read about my 'ventures. So here I yam! (wagwagwag)

Kissmoose was furry good at our den. Santy Paws brought me two new toys -- a dragon named Pinky (who has both a skweeker and a crinkly-sounding part) and a skwirl named Skwirly. I woof them both, but I think Pinky is my favourite. In this pitchure, I'm unwrapping a chewie, I fink. Fangu, Santa Paws!
Mom's gone and gotten a job, so she's not home napping furry much this winter. I miss napping with my hoomins, but I like running and playing better. On the weak-ends, I nose when my hoomins don't hafta go to werk, so I make sure that they get up and take me sumwhere fun! Fur instance, we went up to Rockwood Park to run in the woods today. Running in the woods is my fave-rit thing! (wagwagwag)

Well, Mom's rubbin' her eyes, so I think it might be nap time. If you liked this blog post, you can leave a comment, or mebbe send me some nice cream. (wagwagwag)

No comments: