Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Fever!

It's coming! Ohmydogness, it's coming! I hear you, Spring! I SNIFF YOU!

Furst, it started wif da white b*th in my OUT only coming up to my belly. Then it onliest came up to my knees. And then Mom started throwing my tenny ball in my OUT and it dint go alla way to Pekingese! And now, everydoggy -- now there is the beginning of mud! I LOVE MUD!

I am runrunrunning around da house, and Zaph and Nero are scared little hairballs. But I gotta chase. I just gotta chasechasechase. And I gotta bounce! Bouncebouncebounce! Mom! Daddy! It's light out! You doan gotta werk today! Let's go PLAY!

So both yesterday and today, we went to my favrit BEACH. And the water was way out, so there was all kinds of room to RUNRUNRUN!

(Perfeshunal doggy on a closed track. Do not 'ttempt!)

This morning alla hoomins inna werld decided they wanted more light after supper, so they all decided to change their clocks at the same time! Now, I nose that hoomins can sumtimes have sum pretty weird ideas, but this one's not so bad. Maybe that means Daddy, Mom and I can GOTOBEACH efurryday again after werk, instead of just onna weekend. Oh, I hope so.

One of my furry favritest things to do at BEACH is to get wet and make splashes efurrywhere! Well, today I had my bestest splash yet! I was so HAPPY!

Mom said, driving back to our den, that the zoom-zoom smelled like wet dog. That was the bestest compliment I've had in a furry long time! I hope that the smell lasts cuz it's a long week and I doan want Daddy to miss me iffen he doesn't have to. But it prolly won't, cuz Mom keeps making it smell like choklit! (Her new stoo-stoo-stoodio is inside a yummy soap store.)

I'm not 'llowed to have choklit cuz I'm a doggy, but maybe I kin eat the soap and that way nodoggy will hafta b*th with it. (Why is that hoomins always b*th us when we gets good and stinky, ennyway?! Doan they know it's hard werk?) Ennyways ...

I'm just gonna rest fur a bit now, but doan worry. I'll be fully recharged in 'bout thirty seconds and we can PLAYRUNBOUNCE all over again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now, Now, Piper you can't eat the soap! You will be chasing bubbles from your backside for a week!

Johanne Mccullough said...

That was cute! And so odd to see a message from a Maia that isn't mine. LOL