Monday, November 9, 2009

Sunday = Funday!

Hello, furends! I want to tell you about the wunderdog time I had with Mom yesterday!

As most of you know, my favourite thing in the whole wide world is a good game of FETCH. If there is a tennis ball in motion, I am so there! And there! And THERE!

We usually play FETCH in the backyard, but it's been really muddy there lately. When Daddy brought me in the other night, I was a black and brown doggy! Well, I hate getting a B*TH, but I love FETCH more, so I guess it's okay.

Well, yesterday morning, after finding an easy geocache, Mom took me to FETCH HEAVEN!

Not far from our den is a big park, and in the summertime a lot of hoomins bring big moving dens and park them all in the same place. But after Canadogian Fangsgiving, they all go home, leaving a big, fenced-in, gravelly open space. So yesterday, Mom took me and the Chuck-It and the ball up there. And Mom threw the ball as far and as hard as she could, over and over and over again, just for me!

Happiness is having fetched the ball so far so many times that you
have to take a rest on the way back!

Once Mom saw that I was getting tired (Momnote: Hallelujah!), she decided we would then play a game of "Walk-it" with the picnic tables! Mom saw how a bunch of them were lined up in a row and so she got me to run up and down alla picnic tables in a row! (We stopped going to Jillity a year ago when Mom sprained her ankle, but of course I 'membered what "walk-it" means! I am a Border Collie mystery mix, after all!)


When I got home again, I was so tired that I went back to bed with Daddy and went right to sleeps!

Mom and I had so much fun up at the No-Moving-Dens-Now Park yesterday that we're going to try to go again soon. Right now, though, we're gonna go take a nap! (wagwagwag)

No comments: