Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Great OUTdoors

Yesterday Mom had to go to a store, so Daddy and I went too, and after the store, we went to The Beach! There are lotsa beaches around here, and it's a good thing, too, because Daddy loves to take pitchures of water. LOTS of pitchures of water.

This beach was on the way to Red Head and the water was furry angry. Daddy took some pitchures and Mom did too, but the wimpy hoomins said it was cold, so we didn't stay furry long. Still, I got to run and sniff and play, and that made it an AWESOME time to be me!

On Friesday, Daddy stayed home from work to play with me. Mom went out, and as soon as the coast was clear, Daddy and I got in his zoom-zoom and went fur a walk in the woods. We haven't been walking in the woods as much as I'd like, because of icky-tickies, but they're prolly all dead now. I got shot so the icky-tickies won't hurt me, but they still gross Mom out.

I like it when Daddy stays home from work. It not only means three days of funfunfun instead of two, but he makes popcorn all three days too! I wunder how I can make this a habit fur him?

No comments: