Saturday, June 12, 2010

GC20WKP: A Cache For Piper

Dear Mr. TheRetiredHiker and Mrs. SpruceGum,

You might remember that when you placed this cache in my honour, Mom and Daddy were fighting off flying pigs (swine flu), and then another time, Mom and I were gonna go fur it, but the path was icy, and Mom is way too good at fallin' down on top of me. Well, after that, Mom decided (and I agreed) that we would save visiting my cache fur a speshul occasion. Today was the day!

Today is my third burpday! And when Mom and Daddy asked me how I wanted to sillybrate my speshul day, I said that the furst thing I wanted to do was go find my cache!

Fangu so much fur putting it in such a beeyootiful spot! As you kin see in my pitchure, I had a furry good time!

Sincerely,
Piper McLean, Geohound

No comments: