Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Fever

Mom didn't get called to substitoot teach today, so after Daddy went to work, we took a little nap. That nap didn't last very long, though, because we both need to get OUTside! We've got spring fever!

So Mom got my water bottle and the leash and we went up to the Park! Ohmydog, I was so excited! She kept me on the leash while we walked past the gate and up the road, but when we got to the Bark Park parking lot, Mom unhooked me! And then from her pocket, she brought the tennis ball and the pocket ball-launcher!

After I ran and fetched the ball about ten times, Mom noticed that Jack (a Nova Scotia Duck Toller) and his mom were actually all by themselves in the Bark Park! So naturally we had to go see them!

Once we got inside though, I made Mom throw the ball. It was nice to see Jack, but GIMME THE BALL! So even though toys in the Bark Park are against the rules, it was just us and Jack and his mom, so Mom threw the ball for me -- over and over and over. Finally I was so tired, I had to lie down for a bit before bringing it back!

After the Bark Park, Mom took me to see Daddy at his work, and then we came home. Now that I've finally blogged for you again after a furry long time (please accept my pawlogies), I think I'm going to go pass out next to Mom's feet now!

No comments: