Friday, July 18, 2008

Daddy tried to drown me yesterday.

Daddy is obsessed with getting me in the water. I don't know why. He throws sticks in the water. He throws MyBall in the water. He keeps telling ME to get into the water. He even put a humongous water dish he calls the wading pool in the backyard. I don't know why this is.

Well, yesterday, Daddy came home from work early, and we all got in the car together. It was wonderdog! We went out to the Nature Park and ran through the woods and romped on the beach and it was great -- for a while.

But then Daddy rolled up his pantlegs and went into the water. And then he kept trying to get ME to go into the water. And this wasn't normal water. This was moving water. Water that was sometimes taller. I went out until the taller water washed over my head. And then DADDY PICKED ME UP AND TOOK ME OUT OVER MY HEAD!

I scrambled back to Mom on the shore just as fast as I could. She's the smart hoomin in this house. Daddy is nuts!

(I'm gonna hide next time I hear "swimmin' lessons"!)




1 comment:

wally said...

Hi Piper! Thank for visiting my blog and it is nice to meet you. I love Canadogs! It is HOT here and we could use some of that water.

wally.