Saturday, April 3, 2010

I feel so used ...

Furst of all, fangu fur still reading this blog. I nose I haven't been around in furever, but it's becuz Mom hasn't been home much to let me use her computer. (More on that later.)

That's not to say that my life is boring. Daddy has been taking me to the beach a lot lately, so I can run and jump and sniff and play!
Daddy has been doing his bestest to make sure I don't go out of my mind, but I feel bad fur him. You see, I'm pretty sure Mom's having an affair with someone named Fizzix. And she's not even discreet about it. Efurry time I turn around (and when you're mostly Border Collie, that's a lot!), Mom is saying to Daddy, "I really need to spend some quality time with my Fizzix."

I dunno who Fizzix is. I haven't met him. All I nose is that Fizzix hasn't seen her much the last few days because she's been home coughing and stuffs. It's good that I get to spend time with Mom again, becuz she's in bed sleeping lots, but I feel used. Can't I have Mom when she's healthy too? Why does she have to be with Fizzix more than me?

Oh well. At least I've still got Daddy. And I fink I heard Mom say the other day that she's looking forward to having more time after "this Fizzix thing is over." So maybe she's getting tired of him? She sounded kinda mad at Fizzix, acshully, now that I fink of it.

Oh nose! I wonder if Fizzix is another dog?! Now that would be grounds for DOGVORCE!

No comments: